Thursday, January 30, 2014

20 years, should I stay or should I go?




On 31th January 1994 I took decision that climbing is my thing. Bloody hell, it is twenty years today. But where did it get me?
  I still remember the ride, first outdoor climbing on lead (at Štramberk), first 6b (eight months later, what an achievement), feeble attempts of competing, full moon night on Lačnovské skály, the "one" year trip to France (so far ten years and counting), skyrocketing to second spot in Czech climbing and never reaching the first one?
  So here is the question. Is it worth the effort?
Old man

1 comment:

  1. Can you take the risk to stop, realise you want to go back and have to catchup? :)

    Come over here (Chamonix) and give me some training, it will change your routine ;)

    ReplyDelete